Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dynamic vices

One of my favorite sorts of websites is the dynamic kind. By that, I mean a site that contains stuff a user like me can interact with. If I go onto a site like Dailymotion, for example, I can preview a clip by scenes just by rolling over the clip to see some other related pictures from the clip in question. Other sites, have Twitter feeds that pop up at random by the time they're posted. Rollover or re-update, dynamic sites are sites everyone can relate to.

1 comment:

  1. Dynamic content, if used correctly can greatly enhance your web site as it can provide a level of interactivity that most web users want. However, as with everything else in life, too much of a good thing can quickly destroy all the hard work you put into a site as it would then drive viewers away. Word of mouth travels at the speed of light on the web so you need to find an acceptable balance when using dynamic content.

    ReplyDelete